Body max 2 DVD

nanraj

Hi,

I am a newbie to the forums here and also to cathe's workout DVDs. I want to try the Body max 2 DVD and was wondering if I could substitute something else for the barbells?

Thanks,
Nan.

Hi Nan!
Welcome to Cathe! :) I don't have a barbell either so I do all of my weight workouts with either my dumbells or resistance bands. I know I can go heavier with squats if I had a barbell, but since I don't, I just hold as heavy a weight as I can muster in my hands and either hold them on my shoulders or at my sides.

Hope this helps! Have fun with BM2, I love the music and choreography!

Hi,

I am a newbie to the forums here and also to cathe's workout DVDs. I want to try the Body max 2 DVD and was wondering if I could substitute something else for the barbells?

Thanks,
Nan.

Hello, Nan.

I haven't had BM2 for very long, but love the intensity. I have used nothing but dumbbells for all of Cathe's workouts up till starting STS, I now have a barbell but don't know if I will ever get heavy weights over my head :(. I did purchase the weighted vest to add extra weight for lower body work. Even in the STS workouts Cathe says you can substitute dumbbells any time. You just need to trust your own judgement and adjust when needed. :)

Have fun, too.
Janie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.