Body Blast Series Question

mlmccauley

Cathlete
So, I’ve started selling off some of my VHS workouts to be able afford the new STS series. In the process, I have also unloaded some videos that I would like to replace with their DVD counterparts. From Cathe’s Body Blast series, I sold Step, Jump and Pump, since I'm not very good at her Hi/Lo. I also sold Push/Pull and Supersets because I would like to have the DVD version for the premixes. Of the series, I still own Legs/Glutes (which I use on occasion), Step Blast (love the music, don’t do as much step lately) and Kick Punch Crunch (love this workout). Here is my question: Should I a) sell the remaining videos and repurchase the whole series on DVD or b) should I repurchase PP/SS and the Timesaver DVD because between the two I will get the crux of that series or c) just repurchase PP/SS and keep the other VHS because the premixes on the DVDs are not worth the additional cost to upgrade? TIA for your thoughts.

I would have to say the the KPC/LG's DVD and the Superset's/Push/Pull DVD are must have's...I'm not a cardio buff by any means, so rarely use the other DVD from the series...Personally though, repurchase the entire series...I think it's one of her best....

MJ

Cathe's feature this week has the option of buying the entire series for 30%, if you buy by Monday.

This week's featured DVD is Cathe's Kick, Punch and Crunch + Legs and Glutes DVD. You can purchase this DVD separately and save 30% or you can Purchase the entire Body Blast Series and save 30% of the entire series. The Body Blast series includes: #1 The Timesaver DVD, #2 Kick, Punch & Crunch + Legs & Glutes, #3 Step, Jump & Pump + Step Blast, #4 Supersets + Push Pull DVD. Take advantage of this special and get all 4 DVDs at 30% off the normal retail price. Hurry! - Sale ENDS Labor Day September 7th - To receive your discount use Coupon Code DB-30

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.