BM2 just for the cardio?

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Is BM2 worth it for just the cardio portion? I "need" new cardio. It looks like fun. Not really interested in the wts, as I am doing STS now. The leg blast is cardio - not weighted, correct? My credit card has an itch that needs to be scratched:p:p

Nan

Hey Nan

I have not actually done the weighted part yet for this workout yet and I have had it since March (was doing STS until just recently). I really like the step cardio and the leg blasts. It has a great ab workout too. I think you get alot for the money. I had cardio fusion before too and I still think that it was a good buy. It has so many premixes.

My 2 cents
Heather

I agree with Heather. The step routine is fun and the blasts add a great additional workout. Plus there are several premixes for just the cardio only. Then, when you choose, you have it for weights as well. I like the abs on this one too.

Heather

I like BM2 but I most often do the cardio ony premix and ABS section. BM2 is very versatile. BM2 is defintely a good investment.

Here's my 2 cents...I love it! Esp. the upper body weight section. i think the max weight she uses is 15's. At first I was like that doesn't seem like a lot but it catches up to you quick, esp doing the double upper body premix.

love the cardio!!!

This is my favorite workout dvd. IMHO it has the best premixes. I have done the entire workout and the cardio premixes, which are great. I don't have a lot of strength dvds and I want to build my upper body more, so tonight I did the double upper body premix. . . all I can say is Oh my, did I feel it. My favorite premix is cardio & weights. The ab routine is my favorite of Cathe's. Oh. . . the music selections are fantastic. I love the new version of "Jesse's girl".

You cannot go wrong with this one! ;)
Kristin

love it !!

I love the whole workout, maybe after you done with sts you can try to do all the workout I like it I just did it last week, still after sts you get the burn with this one.
and the premixes that help a lot too.:D

Eunice

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.