A "Blast" from the past

LauraMax

Cathlete
OK in prepping for the RT, I've been trying to do one Cathe DVD each day. Today I did Step Blast. I had actually intended to do Step Works, but I put in SB by mistake & figured WTH, I might as well just keep going.

Holy smokes is that a tough w/o! It's been quite some time since I'd done it & I'd forgotten how difficult it was (100% humidity in NJ doesn't help). Lord have mercy the end of that DVD is a KILLER! I don't usually cuss at Cathe during her w/os (although an occasional "WTH are you smiling at?" comes out of my mouth, not necessarily directed at her but at the crew in general), but this morning was an exception. I thought I was gonna die. :p

Laura, that was my first Cathe dvd after her basic step that came with my step. I really thought she was crazy, but it certainly hooked me.

-Beth

SB IS my favorite step workout by Cathe. I love love love it!! And I especially love the challenge. Painted Black just gets me through it.

Step Blast is right up there with Rhythmic Step as one of my favorites. The challenge at the end is killer fun.
~Michelle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.