best place to purchase a step bench?

dominican1

Cathlete
I have a small step the "rebok" but when i am doing cathe step videos it feel to small. i already own the one that she uses for upperbody pyramid and the blocks are to high to do steps.
any sugestions my girls.

thank you
dominican1

I'm interested in getting a high step also but when i check at walmart.com the one that they have that is simialar to cathes is $58.69. I think that is with shipping included. The one on cathes site is about $63.00 plus shipping, 6.00 and that would bring it to about 70.00. There is a about a ten dollar difference and the one you get from cathe comes with the video.

I bought both my High step and Original club step at Walmart. My High Step came with the Muscle Endurance video.

HTH
Aila

HI!!

I just bought a High step and a new club step; I bought my club step with a set of four risers, and I just bought the High step topper which was only $22.00.. I plan on using some of my old risers for my high step to make it high enough....Go check it out!!

http://www.fwonline.com/highstep FYI: This web site will tell you what shipping will be right next to the product...

:)

Denise

I got mine on ebay. I got The Step for $40, plus another $20 for shipping. Pretty good deal considering they retail for about $100.

Hi,
I have the original club step with the 4 risers. I am new to Ctahe, but i did order the topper to put on top of the risers. Do I need to have the five risers that Cthe uses to get results or can I stay with the 4 I have?
Thank you :)
Marsha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.