Best leg workout for glutes/hamstrings/hips

horseshowmom

Cathlete
:D Hi experts! I have been focusing on running all summer and less weight training...oops! big mistake! I now have hip pain which is caused from an imbalance ~ overdeveloped quads....very nice quads according to the PT but the rest of my legs are spaghetti. Which of Cathe's workouts do you think would be best to hit the glutes heavily?
Thanks for your advice!
Becky

I really like butts and guts. I feel it in my legs really well and I like the additional ab/core work too. Warning! This is not for the faint of heart at the DVD is 90 minutes. I would suggest you start with just the legs portion to get a sense of it. There are standing legs and floorwork. LOVE IT!! I saw great results with this video.

Best of luck

Sort of "Oldie" but Very Goodie

I just did Legs & Glutes for the first time in a long time last night, and remembered what a killer it is. I think when the DOMS sets in, I'm really really going to remember...

I've been doing more lightweights with high reps/body weight only workouts these days, and this one is great even if you decide to skip the weights they use. I went dumbbell-free on most moves since I'm fairly deconditioned right now, and still felt nicely worked, by the end. It's an efficient 50 minutes!

Butts & Guts

I like the premixes on Butts & Guts. Don't let the sound of double lower body fool you. Just because you are on the floor, doesn't mean Cathe takes it easy on you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.