Best Cathe Step workout to prep for RT?

ellesan

Cathlete
I'm so excited about the Road Trip but basically have no step experience and would like to start praticing so I'm not tripping and falling the enitre time! I exercise a lot, high intensity is fine. I have no idea what to get. Something high energy with some challenging but not crazy hard choreography. Thanks!

Sandra

I've recently given Step Blast another try as I had trouble learning it the first few times. I found the stepping to be a little trickier, but fun once you catch on to it. It's on the same DVD as Step, Jump, and Pump, so the premixes give you some additional step options. Cathe does a very good job explaining the moves throughout any step workout I have and usually builds the routine up to help you master the moves.

From my RT experince last year, Cathe doesnt do much tricky choreography. So if you dont master a step oh well, maybe just make up a modification before hand. I dont do a lot of turns or pivots, so I know how to modify them for my own needs.

I did Step Blast combo 1 today and didnt have a problem with it. i like Rhythmic Step as well

Or actually, i think the step segments on cardio & Weights had good simple routines that werent difficult.

I'm pretty sure there's only one step class the whole w/e, so don't fret about it too much. And she does try to tailor her classes for all levels.

Probably her more recent step DVDs would be the most helpful. The stuff from 4DS, maybe Low Max, IMAX3 & the cardio from BM2 would have you totally up to speed for whatever she throws at us. ;)

Thanks, I was worried there would be a bunch of step classes. :confused: I won't stress about it but I'll check out those DVD's, thanks!

Sandra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.