Best bicep workout ever!

ellenellen

Cathlete
I am in love with Power Hour right now. I have been doing it for a month now 2 times a week and I'm scared I'll get bored with it but I can't stop using it! I'm seeing wonderful results with a toned, lean look to my arms and legs.

IMO this workout has the best bicep section on video. I get such a great burn and the music is perfect. I have always had trouble doing bicep workouts on videos cause I think training bi's is such a boring movement. But Cathe breaks up the monotony with the different counts and pacing and the movements match the music so well I love doing it.

I don't have MIS and I've heard that it's similar. In what way? I also love how Cathe pauses between each body part and gives you a chance to setup for the next section. Is MIS like that?

Hi Ellen - I'm loving PH too. I also think PS back, biceps & abs is a great biceps workout. My biceps burn long after the workout's over! :)

MIS is a slower rep workout than PH. I use heavier weights in MIS than PH. The rest periods are slightly longer too. But they are both fabulous workouts. I rotate bewteen the two, but I usually do PH 1x/week & MIS or S&H 2x/week. I do total body (MIS/PH) for two weeks, then switch to split (S&H, PS) for two weeks. This has really been working for me.

Best wishes!

I agree! I'm doing a rotation right now that's totally built around doing Power Hour twice a week, plus 3-4 cardio sessions of 45-60 min. each.

The amazing thing about the biceps section is that you can get such a serious burn with just a 15-pound barbell! This is a textbook example of how effect the low weight/high rep concept can be. I have high hopes for getting good results (that lean look, plus some cuts & definitiion) with this tape, lots of cardio, lots of water and good nutrition.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.