BC Cardio Only Premix

orphylea

Cathlete
My memory is fuzzy- I haven't done with workout in a while and never the premixes. Is the cardio only premix pretty short? Isn't this workout in one minute cycles? So is it eight minutes of cardio only?

Thanks!

It ends up to be 20 minutes when you include the warm up and stretch. If you want intense cardio in a short amount of time, it does the trick!:p

Without the warm-up and cooldown, the cardio premix runs about 12 minutes. This includes the brief transitions between drills. Cathe runs a con on us with "one-minute cycles": each of the cardio cycles runs between 1:15 and 1:30. Soooooooooooooooooooo ..... when Cathe says "You can do anything for a minute!", she means "minute" in her world! Which isn't so bad, when you think about it . . .

A-Jock

Thanks you guys! I thought of using it as a quick add on for a little intensity some days...but not today. :p

Thanks you guys! I thought of using it as a quick add on for a little intensity some days...but not today. :p

I've used it when I need to get a KILLER cardio workout in a short amount of time. If go all out you will be SPENT!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.