B&G - Leg Blast

MAYNARDSMOM

Cathlete
I have never done Premix #3 on B&G - Leg Blast. I ususally Mix & Match. Cathe has it down for week 4 of this months rotation (I'm a week behind :rolleyes:) so I decided to give it a shot! :confused:
I think it's tougher than doing the entire wo as is!! All that repitition is a killer.
Thanks for making me scream this morning Cathe!

I totally agree, Tami!! I did this premix once a few months ago and was like "what the??". If I recall correctly, I couldn't finish because my legs were FRY-ED! I agree that doing the whole DVD from start to finish is actually easier than this premix! I think I vowed never to do this one again, hee.

:)Christine

About half-way into the workout I think to myself, 'okay - that HAS to be the last round of walking lunges.' But then comes a dreaded 'Walking Lunges' screen. Again. But I love this premix. Well, I love to hate it, hate to love it. You know what I mean!

I like to do the floor work (the donkey kick-type exercises) before doing this premix (I do the warm-up, the ankle weight segment, then finish up the premix). It makes for some good pre-exhaustion for the glutes...and some wicked DOMS!

Kathryn...that is just crazy! I must be a weakling because I never use ankle weights and still have to take breaks.

I did that premix last month - I thought my dvd player was broken, couldn't believe all those repeat lunges! What a workout :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.