B&G DOMS

dragonf1y

Cathlete
Ok, so I did B&G leg blast premix and it has been a little while. :p So 1 day after I am walking around with my butt hurting and 2 days later my quads are sore!
I am always glad for the "proof" that I worked hard, but walking hurting for two days is just silly. ;)
Anyone else have DOMS kick in on different days?
Does this mean my legs or butt is more in shape?

Hi Dragonfly

I had not done B&G for a long time as well, and experienced the same thing.
The walking lunges, plie jumps, woke these legs up, and the floor work at the end really gets those glutes. Butt was sore right away, legs for two days after. :D Your not alone ;).

Bri :)

If I recall after the last Leg Blast I also did get this. It was a good 2 days of serious DOMS & walking funny. Hurt so Good!! :D

Hey there!

I did B&G Overall Leg premix on sunday and whew, I woke up to a seriously sore tooshie today:confused:. Actually, only the left glute is screaming, the right not so much. I must have really worked that side hard. I have cardio on tap for tomorrow, so I hope it will be better in the morning.

I agree with you Tami - Hurt so Good! My friends and family think I'm weird loving the PAIN:)

this thread comes at the perfect time....i also did b & g on sunday (full length) and upped my weight levels .... then yesterday i did my 7 mile run...MISTAKE....i could barely walk home last night....usually i don't get severe doms after b & g, but I was suffering last night.
my husband was laughing at me hysterically because every 5 minutes i would look at him and say "oh, my poor a$$, it's killing me" :)

My DH also enjoys not quite laughing at me when I am doing the DOMS swing my leg around and delicately place my foot, then a kind of hop forward walk. Then there is the look of terror and deep breath to brace myself when I have to go down stairs. He at least looks away when he smirks (probably because he knows I'll make him do it with me next time if he laughs too hard) ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.