Attn:ErinF

getnfit@38

Cathlete
Hello, I read your directions for making the mini-step several times until I just had to face the friggin fact that, "NO MATTER HOW BADLY I WANT THIS BAD BOY, I AIN'T FIGURING IT OUT!" Clearly, we all have our limitations, and although you won't find a cleaner home on Mont Alto Rd (my street), I have got to be the MOST unmechanically inclined woman on my street, your street, and every street in between!
So.................................
Do you know where someone like myself can purchase something similar to the mini step? I may not be able to build one, but I'll be darned if I can't charge one!
Also, do you know if "tall boxes" are still in existence? If so, where?
Thanks for any leads, Donna

Get thee to Target and buy a Rubbermaid Toolbox Step. They are under $20.00. That's what I have. You can put stuff in it when your not doing your step ups.

Bless your heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will certainly take myself to my local Wal-Mart and see if they carry this Rubbermaid toolbox step, if not, I'll check next at Lowes (hardware store). There isn't a Target in my area, but if I need to, I will scout one out! Thank you so much for the suggestion! Donna

Sorry I didn't see this sooner

I haven't been on the forums much lately. Honeybunch is right. You can use the Rubbermaid toolbox quite nicely as a tall box. It's a pity you don't live closer to me. We could have an afternoon mini-making party! :)

Erin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.