Attention dhjensen/Dorthe!

sidse

Sorry to bother you. It's just that I saw your post about your S&H results. I thought I was the only one in Denmark working out with Cathe!

I saw that you signed your post "Dorthe", and I thought to myself: Hey, that's a Danish name! I clicked an icon to check out your profile, but an email address popped up instead, ending with ".dk" which is a Danish email address. So I kinda figured that you must live in Denmark like me!

Do you know if any other Danes use Cathe's videos?

My email address is [email protected]. I don't know any other people in Denmark that use videos for their workouts, so it gets kinda lonely sometimes. I gave all my Charlotte Bircow videos to a friend, but they're just collecting dust on her shelf (like they did when I owned them, LOL).

I have used Cathe videos for many years now. I'm a personal trainer and had an education in fitness and Nutrition in the US. So by living in the US for 3 years I got to love a lot fo specific instructors from there.

I don't know of any other people using them in Denmark, actually I don't know of many people having as many exercise video as I do :) I was an instructor myself and ran a fitness center for some years, and I get I got very picky with good training.

best
Dorthe

Thanks for the reply!

Feel free to email me if you'd like to have a video fitness buddy of some sort. Or just want to share that Circuit Max was particulaly fun to do today!

BTW, I own 28 Firm videos, 19 other videos (Cathe, Karen Voight, Keli Roberts, Billy Blanks, etc) and 17 videos that I'm trying to get rid of (Kathy Smith, Step Reebok and the like). Let's see...64 fitness videos?! Oh, my. I thought I had about 40, now I know where my money goes, LOL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.