Any Cathe Success Stories?

Hi there,
I am considering ordering some of Cathe's tapes and would love to hear about some success stories using Cathe's tapes. My goals are to lose about 30 pounds and tone up. I'm hoping that her tapes can help me do this. I'd love to hear about weight loss, strength gains, whatever you consider a success. Thanks!

Hi,
I started my path to weight loss with Tae-bo, but got bored pretty fast. Then I discovered Cathe. Not only have I gained considerable strength and definition, but I have lost about 25lbs. I went from a size 12/14 to a size 6. But I really did have to watch what I ate too. Cathe teaches you every step of the way. She has phenominal cueing and fabulous form. Not only have I gained strength and energy, but I have learned a lot about my body and muscles from her. My dream is to become a personal trainer and get out of this legal secretary job I have. You will not be disappointed in any way. All of her tapes are great. The key to weight loss is consistancy. Watch what you eat, strength train and do cardiovascular workouts regularly, but do take time off to let your body rest. Good luck, Amy Jo

Amy Jo,

I found your story very inspiring. I've put together a few Cathe rotations, but I was wondering if you could tell me a little bit more about your diet.

Thanks,

Stacy

Stacy,
My diet is nothing special. Here is what a typical day consists of:
Breakfast: Whole wheat bagel, 1 tsp peanut butter, banana
1 liter of water.
Snack: any kind of fruit, animal crackers
Lunch: Whole wheat turkey sandwich, fruit, carrots, water
Snack: string cheese and granola bar
Supper: salad, chicken breast, milk, baked potato
Snack: lite ice cream sandwich, whatever I feel like
I don't really count my calories too much, I go more by portions. I am a little low on vegetables, but I have to force myself to eat them. And I never eat after 7:00, except on Fridays, when my husband and I have movie night. So here it is, Amy Jo

Hi Amy Jo,
Congratulations on your weight loss! That's great! One more question. Which videos did you start with and which do you use now? Thanks.
susan

Susan,
I started with Maximum Intensity Strength and MIC and Circuit Max, Cardio Kicks, Body Max and Interval Max. Then I added the Pure strength Series and Cross Train Express. I am now doing a 3 week rotation of Power Hour and the Slow and Heavy Series along with Rhythmic Step. I love all of her videos so much that I just switch off with the cardio videos. For variety I will do in one week, Cardio Kicks, Interval Max, Rhythmic Step and any of the CTX 30 minute cardio and then I might throw in Tae-bo or Gin Miller Intense Moves. Hope this helps, Amy Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.