4ds kickbox

bethellen

I love the 4DS Kickbox cardio! This is the only kickbox workout I have and would like to try others. Which of Cathe's other kickbox workouts are similar? I know Kickmax, KPC, Cardio Kicks would all be longer; but are any of them more like 4DS Kickbox or are they all pretty comparable?

I don't have Cardio Kicks, but Kick Max and KPC both have premixes of varying lengths. Personally, KPC is my favorite. The premixes vary in intensity. IMO both Kick Max and KPC are more intense than 4DS Kick Box and offer more variety. The leg drills with the chair in KM are excellent!

KPC is fun, fun, fun. You can't go wrong with that. I'm just now getting to like KM. It didn't click at 1st but now it's fine. You may like Amy Bento, Ilaria Montagnani, too.

6449927_bodyshot_175x233.gif

My husband uses 4DS Kickbox a lot. I love the dirlls and leg work in KickMax but find the rest of the workout boring. The other kickbox workout you mentioned are longer and more intnese the 4DS Kickbox and KPC offers a lot of value via premix options with L&G as well.

I don't like Kick Max much either. The blast portion is great - super high intensity, about 15-20 minutes long. The actual kickboxing drills are very low intensity - I did it again the other day, after lifting weights, and barely broke a sweat until the last combination, and I really had to over-emphasize the moves to get those sweat beads! KPC is great fun, and the combos are pretty intense.

KPC is better

I love the 4DS Kickbox cardio! This is the only kickbox workout I have and would like to try others. Which of Cathe's other kickbox workouts are similar? I know Kickmax, KPC, Cardio Kicks would all be longer; but are any of them more like 4DS Kickbox or are they all pretty comparable?

In my opinion KPC is much more intense than 4DS. My calves hurt too much from all the jacks in 4DS. The premixes on KPC are a great way to mix it up too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.