4DS Bootcamp - I must be crazy!

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Because I loved it!!! I got 4DS earlier this week and am on an all cardio week because I am trying to finish my 1 RMs (and burn off the rest of the holidays) and am doing that at the end of cardio sessions instead of doing weight days. I did the kickbox/bootcamp cardio premix tonight, and I loved it. I was kinda dreading the BC portion. I think I lost count after round 3, because I was trying to concetrate on keeping breathing, but I loveloveloved it. :):):):):):D:D:D:D I can't wait to do it again. I think when I'm done with my 1RMs, I'm going to play with 4DS as is until STS shows. So, I'll probably start it as intended this weekend. How I'm gonna follow up that bootcamp with wts, I don't know, but I can't wait to try. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!:p:D:):):):)

Nan

Hi Nan!
I'm with you!! :) I just LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVE the 4DS cardio!!!! I do the KB/BC double cardio premix too, it's such a killer workout!! Have you tried the LIS/HIS yet? They're so much fun too! Also a killer workout doing them back to back! I think this is my favorite cardio cathe series so far (although I can't live without my Rhythmic Step either!!) Anyway, congrats on getting through double cardio power!!

:)Christine

Last edited:
Because I loved it!!! I got 4DS earlier this week and am on an all cardio week because I am trying to finish my 1 RMs (and burn off the rest of the holidays) and am doing that at the end of cardio sessions instead of doing weight days. I did the kickbox/bootcamp cardio premix tonight, and I loved it. I was kinda dreading the BC portion. I think I lost count after round 3, because I was trying to concetrate on keeping breathing, but I loveloveloved it. :):):):):):D:D:D:D I can't wait to do it again. I think when I'm done with my 1RMs, I'm going to play with 4DS as is until STS shows. So, I'll probably start it as intended this weekend. How I'm gonna follow up that bootcamp with wts, I don't know, but I can't wait to try. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!:p:D:):):):)

Nan

I am the exact same way. I love it! In fact, I think I'll do this one tomorrow!

Hey Nan,

Count me as a lover of the 4DS Bootcamp too!! From the 1st time I did this one I loved it. I was expectign something like Bootcamp from the inentsity series. This one is just so much fun & the time flies! I like to do the premix with 4 rounds of cardio then toning & back to 4 rounds & so on.
I admit, those push ups at the nd sometimes get me!

You know I had that series from the day is came out - and I waited almost a year to even try the Bootcamp I thought it was going to take up much more room that I had and such...

When I finally tried it - i LOVED LOVED LOVED it too - I did it everyweek after that.... :)

I love all the 4DS cardios - what a great set!! I will have to try the premixes you mentioned - I havent tried them yet.

I love these too! I have that KB/BC combo on tap for tomorrow! I'm looking forward to it. I agree though, even BC on it's own gets my hr crazy high. I wish that Cathe would have 4DS quality cardio but a little longer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the step routines too!

I'm never disappointed...

I did BC yesterday but I do the weights first. It was only the second time I did it and I actually lost track of what round we were on and thought there was two more but then she started the last round and I was soooo happy.

I love HIS but it took me a few times to get it. I haven't done LIS yet because I was working on getting HIS first. I am glad that I ordered 4DS because now that I will be going back to work soon I will be able to get a great workout in in about 30 minutes or so. I would love to work out longer but I won't get to work out until 8 pm and I have to be up at 5:15 and I have always needed a lot of sleep.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.