4 Day Split Results

A

amanda12485

I am thinking about using the 4DS Series for 2-4 weeks, Cathe is in amazing shape in these videos. I am wondering what others results were from using this series, did it burn fat quickly and shape muscles. it seems that it would since you are doing cardio and weights in each workout. Anybody results would be great.

I'd be curious to hear people's results from doing 4DS as designed. I'd like to try it sometime paired up with really intense cardio sessions (in the 20 to 30 min. range).

I own 4DS, but can't say I have done them for 2-4 weeks straight to see results in that fashion. I can say that when I have done 4DS fairly close together, though, I was stronger than I ever have been in my life.

Winter 2008 - my husband was finishing off part of our basement - I was strong enough to be the one who helped him carry ALL of the drywall into the basement (and so proud of myself!) One night a couple neighbor guys offered to help and my husband said "no thanks ' I've got a strong wife". Fast forward to before Christmas 2008 - I had been out of my fitness routine - not lifting anything more than probably 5 pounds except for cat litter. I had trouble helping carry a game table into the basement. That was enough motivation to begin lifting weights and working on 4DS again to do it! I have been alternating weekly the last several months between CTX, 4DS, and IMAX2/Cardio & Weights and KPC. Muscles are coming back, but fat has not been burning off very quickly. It's probably more my poor eating habits than exercise. I'm working on that too!

I will try to do 4DS 2 weeks in a row (working on the first week now) and post results when I'm done!

Any others - I would love to hear YOUR input! I love the series, but I think I love all of my Cathe DVD's.

Sherry

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.