4 day split kb and bc

lulubell

Cathlete
I'm wondering about the intensity of the kickbox and bootcamp sections...I would like to do them back to back and want something that will get my HR right up there. Has anyone done them back to back?

Thanks,
Aggie

I'm pretty sure there is a premix that combines both of those. I believe it starts with kickbox then you do the boot camp. Personally, I don't feel like the kickbox is that intense until closer to the end. There is a LONG warmup for that one. Boot camp is pretty good!

Heather

I agree with Heather, Kickbox the first half of it is not intense at all then last of it kind of is but bootcamp is great! It is interval and nonstop from start to finish even the warm up is higher intensity.

I, personally, find this premix (it's called "Cardio Power" and combines the kickbox warmup and kickbox cardio with bootcamp cardio and cooldown) to be one of Cathe's toughest premixes. It absolutely kicks by butt.

For an even better calorie-torcher, add on the Kickmax blasts.... :eek:

I just did Kick, Punch & Crunch and 4DS Bootcamp and Kickbox cardio only. I loved it. :D
I don't like to mix cardio and weights. I usually do all 4 cardios, or just the HIS-LIS cardio or bootcamp-kickbox cardio just like today (this is my favorite).

Timea:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.