3 day split question - couldn't finish legs yesterday

workoutaholic

Cathlete
Hi ladies, I am doing a 3 day split right now, and yesterday was legs. So I popped in Gym Style Legs, and made it through the standing part, using about the weights Cathe had. Ok, by the end of that, it was 9 pm, and I was toast. I really wanted to do the floor work, but I looked at the exercises in the workout that I printed out, and I knew I'd never make it! : )

So, is it overkill to do the floor work from GSL today to make up for it, since it's not really heavy weight? I am only working each muscle group every 4-5 days, so I won't be doing legs again for several days.

Thanks guys!

I wouldn't do the floor work today, especially if you were "toast" after the standing work (which suggests you worked the legs well).

Wait at least another day (Thursday or Friday or even Saturday) and do the floor segment as a second leg workout in the week (either after an upper-body workout, or on a cardio day).

...but, let me say, GS Legs floor work is DA BOMB, definitely try to throw it in somewhere later this week, k?;)

Ha, I had the same problem this morning. :D I think I did some roll-ins on the ball, and then I died.

Me too! I did it this evening, and by about half way through the floor work I was laying on my back, eyes closed, completely spent! I will definately have to pee standing up tomorrow! LOL!!!:eek:

Too funny. I'm psyching myself up, I think I will do it today. I thought I was something else because I did PLB floor work a few times (ha ha), but I can't believe all the exercises in gym style floor work!

My new name for Cathe is Craze. She's that good kind of craze though. : )

I swear I don't know how anyone can complete the whole routine in one sitting.

Last week I did the Standing Leg portion only on Tues. Thurs. my rotation was to be the Floor work followed by the floor work from PLB. No way, my legs were fried from GS. Even my calves were still sore from Tues.

GS Legs is something you have to work up to...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.