your recommendation

lshiraki

I am a personal fitness trainer who does most of my client training in a fitness center. I do not very rarely do aerobic exercise classes and often use the treadmill, stair climber, etc. for my cardiovascular workouts. I asked an aerobic instructor friend to recommend an instructor who does video sculpting/aerobic workouts for my clients. I 2 clients with different situations. One common thread they would not be committed to a workout if it is in a gym atmosphere but would be committed if I could design something for them in their home environment.

Client #1: In great shape, very intense and focus on a goal type of person, currently does minimal resistance training, she comes from a dancer back ground so her flexability and coordination is excellent, middle age (35 years old) and active. Duration of the workout is a limited. She is easly bored and have often avoided exercise videos because it tends to become monotonous. Since time is of the essence, I would like to have her do a cardiovascular/resistance training type of workout combined in one. Her goal is to tone but keep the muscle size to a minimal. Which video would you recommend?

Client #2: Older in age (50 years old), does not workout, has a very sedetary lifestyle, not much activity. She would like to get in better shape, lose some weight, strengthen her heart, and minimally tone. Would be very interested in a beginner type of exercise video workout with focus on both cardiovascular and light body sculpting (resistance training). Which video would you recommend?

After you have had a chance to consider these 2 cases, please email me your recommendations. Thank you for your time.
My email address is [email protected].

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.