Young Ones

Suz

Cathy are there any videos you can recommend for children between the ages of 8-12?My daughter currently takes my "Kid Fit" class (combination of low/high intensity aerobics and step)I am the instructor for these classes but she wants to try a video. We already have the Barbie tape.She is so into fitness (currently 2 belts from a black belt in karate) that she offers suggestions to me for my Kardiokickboxing classes.Any suggestions you have are appreciated. Thanx.

Videos

Hi Suz,
I'm not Cathe but I have a 9yr. old and she's into fitness also I have Funhouse Fitness it's a great tape it's aeorobics combined with hip-hop dancing.In my opinion it's a little more advanced than the Barbie tape.Also there is Tae Bo Jr. and there is more I can't remember the titles.anyway if you can go to the Collage Video website they have a great selection and the description of the tapes.Hope this helps and i'ts great that our young ones are into fitness at such a young age what a great habit to develop.
Marisol

kids video

I have also been looking for kid videos. I tried one from Sears, I think it's called "Kids Count" or something like that, and I suggest you pass it by. My kids like it, but the two different instructors seem to be doing two different routines. It's almost like they never bothered to practice. I ordered TaeBo Junior a month ago from Collage video and I'm still waiting. They said they are backordered, so I can't comment on it yet. The reviews on it looked good though!
Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.