You and your staff, and your products are truly awesome...

nenita

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I wasn't sure where to post this since it wasn't really a question but something I really wanted to express to you and your staff. I apologize if it's in the wrong forum.

My husband ordered 5 DVDs for me as a Mother's Day gift, and when I noticed that he ordered BG for me (which I already owned), I sent an email to your support staff. Nancy Pollock sent me a reply right away and I replaced BG w/ GS Legs. It was so easy to get it all taken care of even just through email. I just got the DVDs today and I feel so excited I can't wait to use them tomorrow, and now I'm having a hard time deciding which one because I love them all.

I am so glad I discovered you on FitTV. You are so inspring and motivating to watch and exercise to. I love your "firewalkers". I have noticed a difference in my outer thighs after just doing it 3x.

I also love your catalog. So professional and very high quality. I ordered a copy online and my husband was the one who got it in the mail without telling me (it arrived Thursday before Mother's Day) and he was so relieved. He told me he had searched all over San Diego for your DVDs (even at the military base stores - he's a Marine) and could not find them. He was in a panic until he got your catalog. I was laughing and told him that was the reason I ordered your catalog. I have marked it w/ every DVD I plan to order.

Thank you again to you and your staff.

-Nenita

How sweet! What a good hubby you have! As long as we're on the topic I have to toot my husband's horn. Every year for Mom's Day he goes on a Williams-Sonoma shopping spree for me. (I love to cook.)Let's just say he definetly didn't disappoint!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.