Are you as organized and meticulous in all areas of your life?

frostyjan

Hi Cathe,
Just a quick hello and big thank you for the new videos. Your hard work is so apparent in all your videos and especially the Intensity Series.
One of the things I appreciate most is the way you organize your workouts. Everything is worked evenly, spaced nicely, put to appropriate music, etc.. The care given to organization and detail is evident all the way down to the way you and your crew are dressed to match the colors of the video boxes. It is all done just so!
Are you this organized in every area of your life? Inquiring minds want to know! Actually, I'm just kidding, I really don't need to know. I just wanted to let you know that it doesn't go unnoticed and that I appreciate this quality in your work. Thanks again for your dedication and professionalism.
Janet

Hi Janet! Wow, how observant of you to notice the attention to detail. The fact that you picked up on it tells me that you must be pretty organized yourself;-). Thanks for the kind words. It actually was quite a lot of work bringing those details together so the fact that you picked up on all of it just made my day, thank you :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.