Yet Another Rotation Question

skl

Cathe,
My goal is weight loss/control & definition. Although my abs are strong, I still have a layer of fat in the gut area I feel like I need to Lean Out all over abit. I like to have alot of variety so I don't get bored. This is what I came up with.

Cross train express one week. 6days and rest
PS series the next week like so:

Mon: Cardio Kicks
Tues: Walk/Jog 30 min & PS CST
Wed: PS Legs
Thur: Walk/Jog 30 min & PS BBA
Fri: Circuit Max
Sat: Rest
Sun: I-MAX or Body Max

What do you think? I have never had a true rotation and I wonder if I am not getting the results I want because every week it is just a shot in the dark and something different. Is a rotation really the key? Please help I know I can get there, I've got all the tools. I can do this!!!
Sharon

Hi Sharon!

You have a great attitude! That is one of the key ingredients needed to make your goal successful.

Staying motivated is also another key ingredient. If you need variety to stay motivated then your rotation selection is perfect. It will be effective for you.

As for the layer of fat in the gut area, a well balanced diet and clean eating(in addition to your fitness rotations) is absolutely critical for that.

So if you apply the above information plus stay focused and consistent, you will definitely reach your "weight loss control and definition" goal.

Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.