wrist work question

Jul

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-01 AT 04:27PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Cathe and everyone! I've got a question about Cathe's new bicep/tricep tape. I noticed from the picture and narrative that there will be several exercises that may be hard on the wrist for a person with problems. While i don't have carpel tunnel, I have always had trouble when doing dips and pushups. I must do the plank work on my elbow/fore-arms. I have recently reinjured my right wrist again (not sure how????), and I am wondering if there are any modifications for these exercises included in the tape, or if I should just substitute some other exercises. I feel a little worried that I will have some problems with these moves.

Also, will the wrist exercises help strengthen my apparently weak wrists so that in the future maybe I can do some of those moves?

Thanks!
Julie

Hi Julie! Yes, we do include modifications throughout the workout. And yes, the wrist/forearm exercises will help to strengthen this area too. But if while doing the workouts, you still come across questions concerning your situation, please feel free to ask:)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.