would you do it again

beth6395

Cathlete
Greetings Cathe. I must admit I have missed the forums I left for a bit and in the meantime I moved from Michigan to Clearwater Florida and I LOVE IT!!!!! We are here as long as work is here for hubby.

Anyhow, Now that STS is winding down do you think you would do another big project like this one again?

Keep up the amazing work!

beth6395

Big Projects

Hi Beth! Well never say never....right? I actually don't mind big projects as long as you don't mind waiting for them :) While STS is definitely more than a big project (41 DVD's is 1/3 of my entire 19 year DVD collection :eek:) I'm pretty pleased with how it is coming along. That being said, I think I am ready for a bit smaller of project next go around...LOL

Thank you

I must admit I am anxious. Who isn't for any of your workouts to be released!

I just admire the time and quality we get, not to mention the diversity you offer with each workout, don't have to worry about repitition!

Thank you for the challenge. Thank you for the explanation of each exercise. Thank you for the selection of music. Thank you for the commitment to us as a fitness expert.

Thank you!
Thank you!

Speaking of big projects....

Thanks so much Beth....and speaking of big projects, oh my, you have been on a long one yourself with two or three moves under your belt. That is definitely by far one of the biggest projects to do just once, let alone a few times. And what a wonderful spirit you have about it all too. My hats off to you :)

I must admit I am anxious. Who isn't for any of your workouts to be released!

I just admire the time and quality we get, not to mention the diversity you offer with each workout, don't have to worry about repitition!

Thank you for the challenge. Thank you for the explanation of each exercise. Thank you for the selection of music. Thank you for the commitment to us as a fitness expert.

Thank you!
Thank you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.