Workout manager export to facebook?

Would you use an auto Facebook posting feature through WM?

• Total voters

Oxoned

Hi, I have a lot of friends who use applications that post workouts to Facebook automatically, including Nike, Daily Mile and Trail Guru.

I'm really proud when I complete a workout -- especially a tougher DVD -- so I want to be able to set the Workout Manager to export so everyone can see. :D Plus, it will help people learn about you if they can click on a DVD and be directed to a description of the workout.

Any chance of this feature being added? I have about 114 friends who will all hear about it and many may even want to sign up themselves.

Just a suggestion, hope you decide to work it in. Thanks!

I already post my runs on FB with my Nike+ kit! My friends are very supportive and help keep me motivated! I find it inspiring and helpful!

Facebook to Workout Manager Link

I don't know if the facebook connection has always been there from the workout manager or if it was just put up recently, but I am PSYCHED to find it!

Thanks!!!

SNM, I posted this question a while ago and never got an answer. I can't get my signature to work with Facebook and I would very much love to show it there. Can you give some more detailed instructions as to how to make it work? I tried pasting the link, but that didn't do anything. Thank you!
Krasy

facebook doesn't support an html signature as far as know. The only way this could work would be for us to write a facebook application. Perhaps in the future.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.