Why are you killing me?

Kelly B

Cathe, I don't understand. I'm a loyal fan, I get all of your tapes, I'm coming in October for my second VF road trip, so why are you trying to kill me with these new tapes? I got them Friday afternoon and I ran downstairs to try out Crosstrain 1. 45 minutes later I emerged from my basement dripping wet and exhausted. This scenario has been repeated twice since then with other installments of Cross Trainers and will be repeated throughout the week. Each morning, I don't have to recall what body part I worked the day before because it talks to me when I wake up (along with my butt, my quads, my hamstrings). My ABS have never felt so much fire before, my BACK and OBLIQUES are making themselves known to me with all those upper body kickboxing moves and those unbelievable core strengthening exercises from CTX 1. I know motherhood changes women but my GOSH! It's like you have the strength and stamina of a lioness protecting the whole den!
Thanks for the fantastic new tapes, it'll take me awhile before I can do all those hi-lo kicks and hops instead of staring at the tv in disbelief, but I look forward to the challenge!
Kelly

Hi Kelly!

Hey, I was wondering which one you'd try first!
happy.gif
The hubby called me at work on Friday to tell me the UPS man brought me some goodies... I spent a good part of Friday night previewing on the kitchen TV. Tough, tough, tough! I attempted Circuit Max on Saturday. Whoa! Gotta get used to the hi/lo. Mine was lo/lo!
wink.gif
All the videos look like so much fun (well, once I can make it through them, that is!). I especially love the step choreo in Step & Intervals, All Step, and Power Circuit. I'm planning on doing the Crosstrainers for the whole month of September. Woohoo!
happy.gif

Lynne

Still cracking up....

at the lioness protecting the whole den! How funny! Enjoy and don't forget to factor in some time for a hot bath
happy.gif
!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.