When will Amazon carry new products?

LeanneM

Cathlete
Dear Cathe and SNM,

I'm so excited to buy some of the new Fitness by Cathe products, but have been (not-so-patiently! LOL!) waiting for them to arrive at Amazon since I have some gift cards to use there.

Do you have any idea as to when they'll start being available there?

Thanks so much! :D

Me neither, didn't realize Amazon would be carrying Cathe's stuff.
I have Amazon Prime (one flat fee to cover shipping for an entire year), which would make purchasing heavy items like the weighted vest a real bargain (though I couldn't wait and ordered it from Cathe's website as soon as it became available!).

Amazon will be carrying them? :eek: (that's a happy surprise look!).
I also have Amazon Prime, and it would be fabulous for the heavier stuff (though the pretty blue weight gloves are what I'm looking at).

I received my weighted vest and I love it

I bought the weighted vest among other items. The vest is well made comfortable and now I can lift heavier for squats because I was having a tough time getting a heavy bar on my shoulders. I also love the stretch bands and toning tube. I never bought any of this equipment before so I took advantage of the free shipping through Shop Cathe. Now I can't wait for STS to use all my new toys.

I could have sworn that Chris said something about Amazon on the Road Trip . . . . Was I imagining it?? I hope I didn't make a mistake and get everyone's hopes up! :eek:

We also have Amazon Prime, which is why I was so excited to hear it!

I could have sworn that Chris said something about Amazon on the Road Trip . . . . Was I imagining it?? I hope I didn't make a mistake and get everyone's hopes up! :eek:

We also have Amazon Prime, which is why I was so excited to hear it!

Well if not then let's just bombard them with requests until they do carry the line.
I don't have Amazon Prime yet but this would be a good reason to get it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.