were can I find the CATHLRTE t-shirt???

worseenemy

Cathlete
Hi Cathe, and everyone who take the time to read this!:p I was just wondering were, or when can I find the CATHLETE T-shirt????:eek:

Thanks Cathe
Eunice:)

2uge4p4.gif

I scored mine at the RT and love, love, love it!! Fits perfectly and is super cute - especially in hot pink!!!

Enjoy your Cathlete shirts. The most popular colors selected at the road trip were the burgundy and hot pink. Followed very closely by the black and the brown. I personally can't pick a favorite. I honestly like them all.

WooHoo, just ordered mine in Maroon. Can't wait to unwrap it and proudly where it!

Thanks Cathe for all you do to challenge us physically and keep us fit and healthy. You are an inspiration.

All the best,

Michele

Enjoy your Cathlete shirts. The most popular colors selected at the road trip were the burgundy and hot pink. Followed very closely by the black and the brown. I personally can't pick a favorite. I honestly like them all.

I would have bought one in every color but stuck with the hot pink - SUPER CUTE!! Wearing it today ;-)

I'm seriously considering ordering another one! It was really hard to choose! I have the brown-which I am wearing today! :cool: I think I'll either get the burgandy or the pink...or maybe the black... :D

Lisa

I just ordered the maroon and hot pink...super cool!!!

Something tells me I'll be back for the brown and black as well...:eek:

Um yeah, I bought every one but the hot pink. :eek: Think I'll be buying it too. :) I already have had a few questions about it because well, I have three and I have worn one pretty much everyday since I got back from the RT. :D

For those of you who have this t-shirt and the original Cathe t-shirt, how do the sizes compare? I really don't want to get one that is too small, but I don't want one too large either. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.