weighted vest prob??

Autumn68

Cathlete
I want to buy Cathe's weighted vest, but on Amazon most of the reviews talk about them smelling like gasoline, and they can't get the smell out. :(
One person said they didn't have that problem, but they bought it last year, maybe it's the new stock?? I am concerned enough that I am afraid to buy it. Is there a way to have them check before they are sent out? This saves on time, aggravation and shipping it back and forth.
Thanks, Autumn

Hmmmm......I got my for Xmas last year, and it smelled like plastic bag, it was in a bag in a box, for a day or 2, but nothing big. Never noticed a gas smell.

Nan

That's good to hear. I hope I hear more people with the same response as you. I really want to buy it, but don't want a hassle.
Thanks, Autumn

We've never had a complaint about our vest smelling like gasoline. Sounds more like a review written by a competitor or perhaps they're referring to a product with a similar name.

Last edited:
Mine had a "new" smell when I got it. Nothing that bothered me though and certainly not gasoline like!

Good to know, there were a bunch of reviews for the Cathe vest on amazon that had this complaint.
But more importantly, I heard Cathe came out with the 20# vest, any idea when that will arrive on the shop page? And how much?
Thanks, Autumn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.