Wedding Video on DVD please

H

Hippychick

cathe,

do u have plans on putting ur older tapes on DVDs. hopefully one of them would be the Wedding Video! just a suggestion :)

thanks!

I know it is wishful thinking, but I was sooo hoping there would be some "classic Cathe" on DVD in time for Christmas...
Any news on WHEN you will be putting any older videos on DVD?
Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. We certainly have a lot to be thankful for. :)
Wendy

Hi Cathe,

Here is another vote for you old "classics" on DVD. I would love to see step heat, step jam, step max, the wedding tape, well basically have your whole collection on DVD. Do you think you may be coming up with that in the future??

Oh, and from one expectant mom to another- congrats on your latest pregnancy!! I am 11 weeks along with my third child and we got to see the tiny little baby and the babies heartbeat on sonogram yesterday.

Guys, I just ordered the whole collection on DVD and at the same time inquired if any of her classics would soon be available on DVD as well (right now PowerMax,Step Fit, & Step works are all that's available). I was informed that they would not be coming out on DVD for several reasons: 1. That they are dated and newer ones will be made. 2. There is a problem with transferring these older video's onto DVD, that there is problem with quality of picture etc. So I would hold onto my video copies if I were you, and unfortunately we'll all have to keep our VCR's as well as our DVD's (at least for awhile!) Hope this helps.

hi skigirl!

thanks for the info although i am rather disappointed. i really wanted that Wedding Video on DVD - and if possible, all of Cathe's older tapes (as what wendyloo and amynicole suggested too). since u use FIRM videos a lot, would u know if their old videos will come out on DVDs as well? that would great news if it ever happens coz it would be fun to mix and match their workouts! i also learned that the old Reebok Step videos will be out on DVDs by next year too.

rina

I just asked the same question earlier this week, and was told they weren't planning on making DVD copies any time soom. That puts me in a real bind - I promised myself that I'd only buy DVD's and hubby said no more VHS, but I desperately need the old step tapes so I can learn to do those moves! I've tried Cathe's newer step classes and I look like a confused flamingo moving around in fast motion. Not a pretty sight!

This is a problem! Any solutions or suggestions?

Laurie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.