WANNA CHAT?

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi All,

I just came in from American Education Week at my kids school and got to have lunch with them and observe them learning in their classrooms. Sooooo cute!

I'm here for a little bit and was wondering if you had any questions about anything. I'll check back....:)

No questions from me either (well, I'll think of something in a couple of hours probably!) but also wanted to say congratulations on finishing up filming. I'm looking forward to these!!!

No questions Cathe - just wanted to wish you, your family, and all of your extended SNM family a Happy Thanksgiving. Count your blessings and enjoy your day.

Hi Cathe~
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You must feel fantastic and eager to relax over the Thanksgiving break with your friends and family!!!

Here's my question... honestly I'm feeling too bulky... I'm lifting more because I'm stronger.... I love that feeling; however, at the end of the day I have "big girl syndrome"! Should I not lift heavier even though I can, increase the cardio or simply cut the calories??? Or, heaven forbid, all three? Since Daytona, I've done October's rotation and am about 6 lbs. up... of course the Halloween candy may have contributed!

THANKS, Cathe, have a GREAT Thanksgiving!!!

Sue

Hi Cathe.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Will you be redoing the 3 1/2 STS rotation to include the Shock Cardio Workouts?

Also where would you include Travil Fit in a rotation. As sculpt or circuit workout?

Thank you

Hi Cathe~
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You must feel fantastic and eager to relax over the Thanksgiving break with your friends and family!!!

Here's my question... honestly I'm feeling too bulky... I'm lifting more because I'm stronger.... I love that feeling; however, at the end of the day I have "big girl syndrome"! Should I not lift heavier even though I can, increase the cardio or simply cut the calories??? Or, heaven forbid, all three? Since Daytona, I've done October's rotation and am about 6 lbs. up... of course the Halloween candy may have contributed!

THANKS, Cathe, have a GREAT Thanksgiving!!!

Sue

Hi Sue! I thought you looked FANTASTIC in Daytona!!! In any case, to answer your question, there are many things you can do. You can lift lighter weights, you can lift the same weight less frequently, you can do more cardio and less weight training, you can cut back on starches, sugar and sodium, and you can do some combo's of these things too. You will probably begin to see a change in 2.5 to three weeks. It will be more noticeabe in 3 to 4 weeks.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! :)

Hi Cathe!! I can not wait for Shock Cardio!! I hope you are recovered from all of that filming. Maybe a massage is in order ;)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hi Cathe - supposed to be doing Plyo legs disc 29 tonight to finish up your October rotation. What are your thoughts on repeating the rotation (at least for another 2 weeks)?

It was really a fun rotation. I enjoyed mixing up STS that way!

Thanks, Cathe... I will definitely follow your advice!!! I look forward to Shock Cardio~ That may be the exact SHOCK my bod needs!
HUGS!

Hi Cathe, besides the obvious like full body massage, sauna and sleep ;) will you please let us in on how you + crew have celebrated the end of filming? Thanks for all you do!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.