Walk Across America Challenge Question

CathyP

Cathlete
Dear Cathe

In my results for this challenge my walking does not appear even though it is completed in my Workout Manager. Am I doing something wrong or is there something extra I need to do?

My DVD workouts are the only workouts that appear in the challenge.

If my walking results were there it might improve my rating and I might even leave the first State.

Cathy

Dear Cathe

In my results for this challenge my walking does not appear even though it is completed in my Workout Manager. Am I doing something wrong or is there something extra I need to do?

My DVD workouts are the only workouts that appear in the challenge.

If my walking results were there it might improve my rating and I might even leave the first State.

Cathy

It really depends on how you're entering your walks into the WM. If you enter the actual distance of your walk then your total should show in the "Run/Walk/Cycle" section of the leaderboard. If you don't enter a distance your walk results will show in the newly created "other workouts" in the leaderboard. It takes one day for your results to show. If you're not seeing them let us know exactly every step and click you are doing so we can investigate further.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.