VHS pre-sale 4 DVD waiters?

LuvCardio

Cathlete
Hi there. Just had a quick question. I know the delayed DVDs are completely out of your hands. However, originally during your post of pre-sale you posted you were hoping to have them arrive prior to x-mas.

Wondering if you might consider honoring the VHS pre-sale price to those of us who ordered the entire DVD set and also the VHS set while waiting?

To be honest, if I had of known they would be so delayed I would have ordered the VHS to begin with and could have saved quite a bit on the pre-order price.

I think it would be a great promo to help you get even more double orders from crazy Cathe addicted fools like me:) If not, I understand and know we assumed the risk when we purchased.

However, figured it was worth a try ;)

-Pammer http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport001.gif If Only I Can Be 1/2 the Woman my Dog Thinks I am!

Hi Pammer. I just love this line...."If Only I Can Be 1/2 the Woman my Dog Thinks I am!"

Although nothing is absolute, it does appear as if we are getting rather close now to consider this option. But thank you for your suggestion :)!

Cathe - Wow! Thanks for the quick reply! You are simply amazing! Thanks so much to you and your entire team for the amazing videos you provide us! If it wasn't for you I would never have the motivation to workout every day! I can not wait to see and get my booty kicked by the new series!

No worrying about not offering the pre-sale price. Guess we're getting so close. Might have a been a good idea a month or so back.

I went ahead and placed the order for the VHS set too:) I am sure I will get the money out of both of them. I am sure the DVDs will be worth the wait! I vote for quality before arrival time! VHS will get me through :-jumpy

Thanks again! You rock!!!!!!!!!!!

-Pammer http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport001.gif If Only I Can Be 1/2 the Woman my Dog Thinks I am!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.