UPDATE 7/28/06

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Happy Friday Everyone! I'm thrilled to inform you that my doctor has now given me the green light to resume all activities and therefore we are cleared to film. We will be filming August 25 through August 29th :)

I know that you have all been waiting for details so let me quickly get right to the point and share some.

Cast: I'm excited to once again have Cedie, Brenda, Jai, and Lorraine join me for these productions. They are Da Bomb!

Music: We will be using our favorite Big Beat Music Productions and have GREAT soundtracks for all 4 workouts. An energizing mix of instrumentals as well as some vocal hits have been exclusively mixed for Cathe.Com workouts. Get ready to rock with some favorite tunes like Everytime We Touch, Jesse's Girl, Little Kids in America, I'm a Man, Don't You Forget About Me (Breakfast Club), Let it Whip, Bust A Move and more....

Clothing: We will be definitely be using Nike and possibly one other clothing company (still have to make some decisions there).

Shoes: Ryka Enlight 2

The Set: We have had set designers build a fresh bright new set to accompany the new advanced workouts.

Premixes: As the founder of Premixes, it's a given that we will always offer signature premixes in each of our workouts. We are looking forward to making premixes that will completely maximize your workout options.

Behind The Scenes: We are getting ready to launch a new look to our website complete with easy to navagate cutting edge features. The launch will occur over a period of phases but the first phase will begin in a couple of weeks in which we will start promoting the new workouts with behind the scenes footage, cast updates, as well as some workout details.

I hope you are as excited as we are....stay tuned!

A Special Side Note To All Those Who Have Maintained Their Pre-Orders.......

You have been extremely supportive and patient through my unfortunate situation and I wanted you all to know how much I appreciate your loyalty to me. Be sure to look closely in your pre-order shipment for a little surprise that I have worked on as a thank you to all of you who have maintained your pre-orders :)

I am sure I am speaking for alot to say.
Yippie.......
Patient, understanding , excited....
Yes the crew is da bomb..
Can't believe filming only takes 4 days.
WOW!!!!
Ready for new Kick butttttttt workouts.

Ps. Glad you recovered completely....
What would everyone do?
Anne
http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Thank you for the update! I can't wait to see the new workouts! You are worth the wait! I know that I will not be disappointed. It never crossed my mind to cancel my preorder. Thank you for staying positive throughout all of this and not filming until you can give it 100%!!!

Jenn

Cathe,

YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :p

I cannot wait! I will continue to say prayers for continued strength and good health, as I am sure all of us have done:) Thanks so much for the update and the continued support. Look forward to sweating with you tonight }(

P.S. Thanks for the big scoop of information. That just gave my taste buds all the sugar it needs for the week!!

YIPPIE!!!! I'm already humming along to the new tunes (I just love 80s music)! :)

I am sooo happy to hear that you've been cleared to film. I bet this was the happiest news you received from your Dr.

Can't wait to see the new site and what goodies it will reveal.

Have a great weekend, Cathe.
Lorrayne

This is great news and what a great way to start the weekend!! :) Thanks for the thorough update. I can't wait see the new workouts.

Cathe,
I am so happy for you. I am hoping you are also feeling great. I can't wait for these workouts. I didn't feel like working out today but after hearing those details of the new workouts I have to workout.
A devoted fan
Phyllis:)

CONGRATULATIONS CATHE!!! I know how excited we are, and I can only imagine how thrilled you must be! I know this set back has to have made you crazy. Looking forward to the new workouts, but more than that I'm just happy that you're back. Great job!

Lorrie

Pain is temporary - quitting lasts forever
Candace Grasso, CC-V-6

What great news -- both that you are healing so well, Cathe, and that the workouts are soon to be filmed. This made my day!

How exciting!!! I can't wait to see the website and all the things that will be happening over the coming weeks!!

yes! this is so exciting. I can't wait to see the new workouts, the music selections sound great. I know these are going to be fun.

Kathy

Cathe,

You are just the sweetest! I actually felt so warm and fuzzy as well as excited after reading your update.

There are so many reasons why you make me feel special. I know waiting for your recovery was no problem for me.

The fact that you take time from your BUSY life to give quality answers to our questions, provide quality workouts and put your best efforts into them means alot to me personally.

So, here's to you and I can't wait for the new workouts!!!!

Melissa:)
Paragonah,UT

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.