training and choreography

lisalee123

I am interested in participating in a Regional Fitness America pageant and in the Ms. Fitness. Have you ever done that? What training tips can you give me? I have your Step Max, Interval Max and your Maximum Intensity Strenght videos. Currently I use them every day Step Max then Max Int. Strenght then Interval Max. I have never choreographed a routine and a less than two minute professionally music/choreographed routine is required. The routine should show strength, agility, and a high fitness level. Can you help or supply suggestions.

A good resource is Mia Finnegan who was a one-time winner of the competition. She offers camps to prepare for these pageants and is also available for consultation. How to get in touch with her is something I do not know but maybe you can do a search for her. I also know that many of the competitors hire choreographers to help with their routines. You might want to work with one. Just some tips I picked up from watching the competitions on TV. Good luck, Cyndie

Not even close. What do they call them--armchair quaterbacks? That's me. My hat goes off to competition bound and Kim Roberts on this forum for being disciplined enough to do something like that. I love food too much to stick to such a rigorous diet. Good luck with your efforts. If you are really serious, Mia is the person to contact. She knows the business inside and out. I know this because I have listened to her commentary over the last five years or so during the competitions.

Take care, Cyndie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.