# of times ea video SAFELY performed

gln

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-01-01 AT 09:46AM (Est)[/font][p]It seems that I have hit a plateau in working out with my PT so I thought to shake things up a bit by incorporating one of Cathe's videos into my program e.g.

Week 1 - doing my regular PT's routine plus doing Power Hour 1x ea

Week 2 - doing my regular PT's routine plus doing ONE of the the S & H videos only 1x ea, and then the next tape in the series for Week 3, etc.

Now for my real question, there is going to be a day soon when I will be leaving my PT (I am grateful for the several months my husband has been paying for her) and wanted to know if I do STRICTLY Cathe for my strength training, how many times can I safely perform each strength video for the week.

I know from reading the boards that Cathe instructs us to NOT to do the S & H series for more than 2x a week for each tape, however, what about Power Hour and the Pure Strength series and any of her other strength videos, if there are any other ones (sorry, I am new to Cathe and am still learning what she has available)

The general rule is to give each muscle group at least 48 hrs between training sessions, but most tapes are used twice a week, at most 3x.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.