those last 10lbs!!!!

cks1025

Cathlete
Cathe -
Any suggestions on getting the last 10lbs to come off? I had a baby 12weeks ago (c-section). I have been exercising for 1hr/day 5-6 days a week since he was 5weeks old. I have changed my routine around and have been very careful to watch my diet but can't get the weight to budge!
I have all your videos except the Slow/Heavy Series and I also belong to a gym (I'm an instructor & a personal trainer, you would think I could figure this out for myself!!)
Before becoming pregnant I was exercising for about 1 1/2-2hrs/day and while pregnant I exercised for about 1hr day.
This is very frustrating!!! Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks
charlene

Hi Charlene! Congratulations! I assume you tried the Intensity Series since you said that you have all of the videos. That is the series that got the last 10 pounds off for me. Honestly, 12 weeks is really not that long of a time period. Perhaps you have been doing so much in your attempts to lose this weight that your body simply needs to rest before it can respond. Are you breastfeeding? This many times holds onto the last 5 to 10 pounds. Also, your body is still fluctuating with hormones and this can influence how your body handles weight gain/loss. Try to hang in there as frustrating as it may seem. Your plateau will eventually break. Kisses to the little one :)

Cathe - thanks for the quick response. I do have the Intensity Series and have actually just started to use them last week so maybe they'll be my plateau breaker too! Any suggestion on how best to use them?

I'm not breastfeeding (tried, didn't work, long story) I know it hasn't been THAT long, it's just me being inpatient.

Thanks again, Cathe, for your quick response. I'll just try to take it one day at a time.

Charlene

Just bumping up, hoping that Cathe or someone can tell me the best way to use the Intensity Series to lose weight.

Thanks

charlene

Hi Charlene

I believe this is the schedule that Cathe posted with the Intensity
Series.

ADVANCED Total Overall Body Blast Workout:

Mon: Boot Camp
Tues: off
Wed: Muscle Endurance
Thurs: Imax2
Fri: Cardio and Weights
Sat: Pyramid Lower Body with the first 5 intervals of Imax
Sun: Pyramid Upper Body

ADVANCED Total Body Conditioning with more focus on Heavy Weight Training

Mon: Pyramid Lower Body
Tues: Pyramid Upper Body
Wed: Imax 2
Thurs:
Fri: Cardio and Weights
Sat: Pyramid Lower Body with the first 5 intervals of IMAX 2
Sun: Pyramid Upper Body

Advanced Total Body Conditioning with more focus on Muscular Endurance

Mon: Imax 2
Tues: Cardio and Weights
Wed: Muscle Endurance
Thurs: off
Friday: Circuit Max
Sat: A lower intensity cardio of your choice
Sun: Muscle Endurance

I hope it helps or if anyone has another rotation please post it

Erin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.