Thanks on Thanksgiving

MariaLurdes

Cathlete
Cathe, you may have heard that the fitness world lost a real pioneer recently - Anna Benson of The Firm. Many people have commented that they wish they could have told her what a difference she made to their lives. These feelings have made me really want to convey to you what an impact you've had on my own life. I've been doing your workouts since Power Max. I think I've participated in every one of your preorders (which I truly appreciate for the money they've saved me!). And over these years I've watched my fitness level go from good to advanced, thanks in large part to you. I now mainly run for my cardio, but I was able to work up to 30-35 miles because of the intensity of your step workouts. And I still follow up every run with one of your ab and stretch segments, and on strengths days it's always your workouts I turn to. You were one of the pioneers when it came to using the web and other technologies, and no one can top you when it comes to communicating directly with your customers. So thank you for the product you provide, for your innovation and creativity, and for your wonderful personality and attitude. Happy Thanksgiving!

Lurdes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.