Thanks Cathe!

pixiesis

Cathlete
Cathe,

I just wanted to thank you for our visit (my sister Carolyn and I attended a morning class on Wednesday Aug. 13). I'm sorry it's taken so long to thank you--things were/are a bit crazy. Jason finally got home to Germany, Carolyn is still at my parent's house in Maryland, and I've been back home in Michigan for a week. But I wanted to tell you that Carolyn, Jason, and I loved meeting you! And working out with you! You really are so kind and gracious--it was such a special gift that we will never forget. Thanks again, you are the best!

Hugs,

Amy

p.s. Carolyn sent you a PM a few weeks ago...just wanted to let you know in case you didn't get it. ;)

Last edited:
Great to hear from you!

Hi Amy! Thanks so much for your sweet note. I'm happy to hear your update. I actually didn't get Carolyn's PM but thanks for bringing that up because I am having some issues with my PM and haven't gotten quite a few from people who have mentioned it. Please let her know I'm sorry about that. Amy, I had so much fun meeting you, your sis, and Jason. What wonderfully warm people you are. I'm honored that I was on your list of things to see/meet while in the area to visit.

Please come again :)

Cathe

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.