THANK YOU Roadtrippers and more details tomorrow :-)

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
To All You Wonderful Roadtrippers....I wish I had more time to post today but I have been reunited with husband and boys after two weeks of them being away.

I will be back tomorrow afternoon to share more details and I believe that Chris will be posting a bunch of pictures throughout the day too.

But for right now I just HAD to pop online and tell you how much you have all touched my heart with your extreme kindness and genuine warmth. When I had my first moments of being totally alone in my office after everyone left, I just had an overwhelming rush of emotion come over me. I sat and looked around my office at all the reminders of the weekend events. A big lump was building in my throat as I looked at the left over group photos, then noticed my clothes still in the corner from this mornings class, the extra name tag holders on the floor, and the Who's Who book on my desk, etc. Still wanting to reminisce, I reluctantly stood up to start organizing some things and heard something fall. I looked down and noticed it was my sharpie marker and that did it....the flood just rolled down my face. I miss you already ;(

Be back tomorrow. Sleep Well!

AWE!! cathe...just reading your post made me cry too!! I didn't get to go, but I've heard and read some WONDERFUL great things about the weekend!! You are an absolute jewel! I can't wait to see the pics that Chris will be posting and more details from you!

Night, night!:)
Gloria

RE: THANK YOU Roadtrippers and more details tomorrow :-...

*** WE LOVE YOU, CATHE! ***

You are honestly the most patient, gracious hostess EVER! I know I speak for everyone when I say that we were nothing short of astounded at your ability to connect with each and every one of us this weekend. Your positive attitude and enthusiasm was constant through countless requests for photos and autographs (...even when you may have been thinking, "gosh...will I get a shower before lunch?!"), and your energy for our 7 a.m. class was unforgettable!

There were many, many more "moments" I could list if I (too) weren't so tired, but suffice it to say that I (and probably WE) miss you just as much if not more!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU AGAIN for being our "Fearless Leader!"

You're the real deal!

:) MEECHER

Cathe
It is really special to hear such a heartfelt reflection. I was unable to attend but, am a Catheite regular. I am eagerly looking at road trip pictures and reading about the trip. You are a special person. Thank you for choosing this as your lifes work.

fondly,
Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"

Cathe, it was an amazing experience!

That very first workout I could feel the energy in the room...it was surreal.

The emotions were there because you poured your heart and soul into making our weekend great and IT WAS!

Thanks for the memories...

Tammy

You are just too sweet! Thanks for sharing your feelings! I wish I had been able to go because it sounds like it was a really good trip. I look forward to more insight from you and pictures from Chris! You guys are fabulous and continue the great work that you do for your fans!

>AWE!! cathe...just reading your post made me cry too!! I
>didn't get to go, but I've heard and read some WONDERFUL great
>things about the weekend!! You are an absolute jewel! I can't
>wait to see the pics that Chris will be posting and more
>details from you!
>

I second what Gloria said. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, too and I didn't get to go either.:-( I can only imagine the emotions the girl are feeling that did get to go.

You rock Cathe. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Dallas:)

Cathe, I have read so many times about your genuine warmth and affection for your fans, but I was truly amazed and inspired by it all weekend. Like Meecher said (hi, Meecher! :)), you went out of your way to connect with each and every one of us in spite of our numbers and schedule. And the energy you inspired in your classes was unbelievable -- what a gift you have!

Thank you so much for all the time, thought and energy you put into this trip. Ich freue mich auf das naechste Mal. (I'm looking forward to the next time.):)

Cathe -

It was wonderful! The opportunity to work out with you in person, right directly behind you, was worth the price of admission in and of itself!!!! You are such a gem - inside and out! Girls, she's a fox, even more so in person!

Thanks to you and your coordinators for all your hard work. I hope we can do it again!

Just Do It! :)

Cathe, I am so glad that you had a wonderful time like the rest of us. You were so kind, gracious, and just plain great! to all of us. Thanks again for the wonderful memories :) -Christina

Thank you, Cathe for an experience I'll remember the rest of my life! Meeting you, the cast, Chris, fellow roadtrippers (hi, everybody!) was SOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT! I think Meecher (hi, roomie!) summed up my feelings well. You are everything everyone has always said about you - and more!

Please take a well-deserved rest (you earned it!) and then when you're ready to shoot your new series, I'll be looking forward to "seeing you" again.

Meanwhile, you, your lovely crew and my fellow roadtrippers have inspired me to "shake my booty" and get into the best shape I can. :)

Thank You Cathe from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your time and effort and all of the people that help put this event together. You are a true gem, I was watching the DVD's that I bought and they don't do you justice, you are so beautiful inside and outside. Your love and passion for what you do comes across the videos, I am very grateful for everything!

Onix

Cathe,

Even though I only participated briefly for three hours on Sat. morning, I want you to know how blessed and fortunate I feel to have had the opportunity to meet you and Cedie (what a sweetheart she is!). It was an honor and a thrill that I will cherish always. Being part of the "Who's Who" book, the group pic and having the chance to meet many of the Roadtrippers made it worthwhile forme despite the short time I could participate.

Thank you Debbie H., Lorrayne and Kathy S. You all worked so hard to make it memorable for all.

I love all of you and I'm so glad I got the chance to meet all of you.

Again, thank you Cathe. You are incredible!!

Mar:)

Cathe,
Thank you too for such a wonderful weekend. I've had this up lifting feeling since I left there. Thanks again for everything!

Joanne

Thank you Cathe for being so generous with your time and with yourself for us! It was such a fabulous weekend & your graciousness & enthusiasm were overwhelming!

Thank you also to the coordinators--Debbie, Kathy & Lorraine--for all of your hard work. It was a huge event & you guys deserve tons of credit for making everything run so smoothly.

Also thank you to the Four Seasons staff & members for tolerating us--such a huge group of energetic & obnoxious women swarming all over your gym, we really appreciate your patience!

Cathe,

THANK YOU!! It was a tremendous weekend. I'm sore all over, but in a good way. You worked so hard and obviously cared so much about making it a great weekend for everyone. I know we all appreciated it.

Margaret

Thank You Cathe, it was a great weekend! You and your crew are just wonderful, friendly and very down to earth women. I appreciate all of the hard work (especially the 3 coodinators)that it took to make this weekend happen. Thank you also for giving us the chance to meet the Roadtrippers and place faces with names. It was wonderful meeting women (and Chris) who share the same interests. For a change it was nice not to be looked like some overobsessed, wacko fitness nut! Especially not having to explain who "Cathe" is and what she does.

Filming just doesn't show enough how beautiful and fit you all are in real life. I'm glad I had the oppurtunity to see for myself. You have given me new goals to reach. Hopefully, I'll have the chance to come again and hopefully see Jai this time.

I would love to come down when you try out your new routines in your classes for the future series. I'm not very far at all!

I'm still in AWE and smiling!
Thanks!
Namita:) :) :)

P.S-You look awesome in the fitness oufits!

Hi Cathe :) I have to say it was such a wonderful experience...you and your crew are just the best. Your classes were awesome and I'm sore in places I've never been sore in this morning! LOL It was obvious how hard you guys worked to make it such a great experience...Thank you SO much for the best road trip ever...it's something none of us, I'm sure, will ever forget! :)

Awww Cathe! (((HUGS)))

The trip was so much fun - I'm so glad you enjoyed it as much as we did. :) So many memories.... and so much DOMS. ;)

Thank you for taking your whole weekend to spend time with us - you are kind and gracious and as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. It was an honor to meet you and your crew and I am already looking forward to the next road trip. You can bet I'll be there! :D

Cathe,

Thank you and all the coordinators for all your hard work and patience in putting together this wonderful weekend for us! I can tell you, I had a BLAST! But boy, was I tired when I got home! :)

I made some wonderful new friends and got to do some things I thought I'd NEVER do (i.e. working out on the set with Cathe and the crew)! It was one of the most nerve-wracking, but thrilling things I've ever done! Thank you for that opportunity. I so appreciate it!

Can't wait to do it all again! Just let me know the date! :7

Sanchia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.