thank you and a question

workingToBeFit

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

First, thank you for your work helping and teaching so many other people to get fit! I am a teacher myself and value great teaching more than almost anything - you are a terrific and I just wanted to thank you for choosing the line of work you did.

My question may have been asked before, but here goes - would you mind sharing your height, weight, and body fat percentage information? The reason I ask is this: to me, your fitness level is *perfect*. I want to set some goals for myself and while I know I may never reach them, and everyone is different and unique, I just would like to have an idea of what these numbers are for someone who is in fantastic shape, as you are.

I am embarrassed to admit I am currently at 35% body fat, but I have lost 11 pounds since January and am so much stronger and healthier than I was then. I have a very long way to go and it helps me to have goals in mind to strive for. I am using several of your videos and they have helped me progress enormously already. Thank you again.

Thank you workingtobefit :) You words are very appreciated.

No need to be embarrassed at all. You are in the right place :)
Keep your focus and you will reach your goals.

I don't like to share too many personal statistics since I like to keep each individual focused to strive to reach their own personal best.

My height is 5'2"
My weight fluctuates greatly depending on how much lean muscle I carry at the time. What's nice about lean muscle mass is that it doesn't take up a lot of space. I have fluctuated as much as 12 pounds and still been able to fit into the same clothing size.

My body fat is pinchable :7 Honestly, I haven't measured it quite a while. I just go by how thick my pinch feels.

Thank you so much for your reply. I am amazed that a person with your time demands can answer posts!!!

I will work on the "pinchable" idea. Right now I can "pinch" my abdominal area fat with my entire hand - that's not good (yikes!) - but I can tell you I am working on it and again thank you for all of these fantastic workout videos and for this web site. I am very excited to be on this journey to fitness and better health.

~ just turned 50 and heading for "the best shape of my life" ~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.