Thank You Cathletes!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Thank you, Cathletes, for all of your support today and always. Fox Business was great fun. Just got home to my kids. Mom needs her hugs :) Have a great weekend everyone!

Cathe, you looked great. You've accomplished so much and should be so proud. Let the good times roll and roll and roll,.......

I know Cathe looked great, She is doing so much, She said that she was 16 when she founded out that fitness was her life, such a young age. I wonder if there is some one that will fallow her steps. I know she has boys. So maybe them would be fallowing there mom. Great example..

You looked amazing! I taped it and watched it tonight with my sister. After it was over, she got online & ordered several DVDs, a step, high step, and med ball/k-bell -- another Cathlete in the making.

I watched the show in the wee morning hours. Wow! Very touching and interesting at the same time. I do hope everything turns out for you as planned. You really look great and I like how you speak with clarity. I am very glad that your aiming to be a household name. I think one of the main reasons you have earned such an edge over your competitors is because you never deviate from teaching and using proper form.
"High Five" Cathe...Well done! Oh, and I never knew about this channel and I really like it so thanks for that also.Peggy

You looked amazing! I taped it and watched it tonight with my sister. After it was over, she got online & ordered several DVDs, a step, high step, and med ball/k-bell -- another Cathlete in the making.

That's marketing at it's best LOL!!

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm so, so happy your business is growing. FOX has a huge audience, and I hope many ran to their computers to check out Cathe.com after seeing you on the show! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.