THANK YOU CATHE FOR EVERYTHING!

Hello Cathe and Everyone!

I can't thank you enough Cathe for being my workout inspiration every day of my life!

I turn 30 in the fall, and I look forward to this! My dream is to fall into your footsteps of becoming a fitness instructor on the side.

I am an elementary school teacher during the day. BUT nights and weekends will be open to teaching fitness once I get my AFAA certification in Group Fitness!

THANK YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN CATHE AND CREW AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!

:)

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day!" :)

I COMPLETELY agree. Ever since I found Cathe's DVDs (my first being K,P,C) I have fallen in love with her. Cathe is SUCH an inspiration. Mixing & matching her various workouts together (into my own workout mish-moshes) my fitness level has SKY-ROCKETED! I used to be a total gym-rat, but now I do my workouts at home because, even though I can lift heavy with weights I can't have at home, I feel so much more accomplished after doing Cathe. She really knows how to hit the right buttons :) THANK YOU SO MUCH Cathe for everything you do. I hope you will continue in the fitness business for a long time. I, myself, I am personal trainer/group fitness teacher, and I am currently seeking my masters at Ohio State in Exercise Physiology. Perhaps one day I will follow in your shoes. :D

Kristen

Hi Kristen!

I too was a gym rat until I found Cathe! (Jan 2007)

I don't go to the gym anymore. I find that working out with Cathe almost every early morning fits my schedule best!

Good luck with your fitness career! I hope to follow in your shoes as a group fitness instructor!

:)

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day!" :)

Hey! Thanks for the email. It certainly is nice to know there are others out there who are huge Cathe fans. ") Don't you just feel so wonderful after a Cathe workout!! Take care :)

Thank You Amydaisy and fitness friends! Wow, what a nice thread to open. You're words are so heartfelt and I appreciate that so much. I also very much enjoyed reading about your lives and goals. Thanks for sharing :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.