Thank you Cathe!!!

Shanda

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
I just wanted to say thank you for your tapes. I'm seeing results and I'm so pleased. I've been using your strength tapes and just recently purchased several of your step tapes and I love them. I'm hoping to lose 18lbs and lean out my lower body and if I can't do that with interval max it can't be done.

That tape is a killer!!!I love your professional attitude and your pleasant personality and you're cute as a button and in awesome shape. Again, thank you and good luck with the new baby.

Shanda

Hi Shanda! How nice to hear from you. Thank you so much for your kindness. I'm so happy to hear that the tapes have brought such motivation to your soul and such results to your physique. Keep up the great work!

HI CATHE,
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE ABOVE LETTER. YOUR TAPES ARE THE BEST. I NEVER USE TO DO WEIGHTS UNTIL I STARTED WITH YOUR TAPES THAT INLUDE THE WEIGHTS. I LOVE HOW IT IS IN BETWEEN THE STEP SEGMENTS. I USE TO BE SO BORED WITH WEIGHT TRAINING. I'M HOPING THAT YOU MAKE SOME NEW TAPES WITH WEIGHT TRAINING IN BETWEEN CARDIO.
THANKS AGAIN CATHE-YOU ARE THE BEST!

Couldn't Agree More!

Shanda, you said it. I have been working out with Cathe's videos for about 7 months now, and I still think she is the best! I have intermittently ordered videos by other instructors, but there is just no comparison.

Here's a little bit of a funny story about my boyfriend's opinion of Cathe too: I was using a new Andre Houle Body Bar tape and my boyfriend was eating breakfast and making fun of me while I was doing the tape (as he always does when I exercise in the morning). Finally, he said "Where's Cathe today? I don't like that guy. Cathe is way better." And another time, he decided to try to show me how macho he is and do the bicep portion of BodyMax. When Cathe does the curls after the Crazy Eights and says "Wow, this actually feels light--we must be getting really strong!", my B/F says: "Oh my gosh, I'm dying! How can she think this is light!"
CATHE RULES!

Cruncholi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.