Thank you?

Mariposa1973

Cathlete
Hi Cathe first I want to said Thank You. 2 years ago after I have my 4th baby I start to do your DVDs and I lost 20 pounds, before my baby I was 150 for 5 years and now I'm 145 size 8, happy and for my 42 years I looks good, Xtrain give me more definition, I'm in the week 11. I do have 3 rotations to do but please help me which one to do first: 1) STS/LIS , 2) one month of LIS ,3) 30 days cardio+ Strength combined XTRAIN .I will wait for your answer. Thank you again.

Hi Mariposa,

Thank You for sharing your kinds words with me. No worries on which rotation to start with. They will all work fine. Do a different one each month and you will continue to get wonderful results. Good Luck and keep up the great work!

Hi Maritza:

Congrats on weight loss, felicidades!

Since you have been doing a lot of Xtrain recently, I would go with rotation 1 or 2, for variety and to include more of the "shock your body" factor.

So, how to choose between these two? Maybe do LIS for a month until the kids are out of school, and then when you have more time over the summer and can devote yourself to it, then do option 1 with STS, which is a rigorous program.

I think that's what I would do. But then I get bored easily and need variety!!

Clare

Hi Maritza:

Congrats on weight loss, felicidades!

Since you have been doing a lot of Xtrain recently, I would go with rotation 1 or 2, for variety and to include more of the "shock your body" factor.

So, how to choose between these two? Maybe do LIS for a month until the kids are out of school, and then when you have more time over the summer and can devote yourself to it, then do option 1 with STS, which is a rigorous program.

I think that's what I would do. But then I get bored easily and need variety!!

Clare

Hi, I love my results with Xtrain, my body looks better, now I'm doing 30 days rotation and add 100rep,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.