Thank heaven's for your cueing Cathe!!

F

fitmom

I don't know if you read a post by me in the open discussion forum yesterday but, in case you didn't.... right after my videos arrived yesterday my TV blew up. My hubby was able to fix it to the point of where it blinks on and off. It'll stay on for a couple of seconds and then go off for a couple (or even a few) seconds. Thanks to your excellent cueing, I was able to do All Step this afternoon (loved it btw!). There is no way I could have done it if your cueing hadn't been so great. I'm not saying I did it perfectly but, that wouldn't have happened even if the TV was ok
happy.gif

I've always appreciated how well you put together your videos and have always loved your cueing but, after this experience I appreciate it even more! It's obvious how hard you work (along with everyone at SNM) to put out a quality product and I am so greatful to you for that!!

Thanks for everything that you do Cathe. It is so very much appreciated!!

Alli
happy.gif

I had this thought, too

As i was doing Cardio Kicks for the first time without a preview, (I know!!) (Wrong.) But, anyway as I was easily going through it, I had the thought that either I'm very used to Cathe's flow or you have the Best cueing in the business, because I did not feel at all confused.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.