tape idea

cher

Hi Cathe!

Thanx for ALL your wonderful tapes....I treasure them all and find them to be very challenging, fun, and full of the latest and greatest exercise techniques. I just got the new series and can't wait to get to the next one.....love em!! The idea I had was that I have been lifting weights for years....and have always heard that "variety is the key to success"....working the muscles at different angles. Alot of your tapes work the "major" muscles groups...I would love to see a tape that does unique and different moves.....ones that hit the muscle in a varity of angels. I do alot of your weight tapes....as well as the cardio....and swap and switch and alternate...and some do hit some different angels..guess I would love to see a tape devoted to hitting the major and minor groups. Is that possible......???

Thanks for all your years of devoting your life to keeping the rest of us fit......Cher

This is an awesome idea. For the minor muscle groups, I would like to suggest including exercises that are commonly done in physiotherapy to correct or manage injuries. Over the years, I've had lots of physio for shoulders, neck, upper back, knees and lower legs, and I'm always amazed at how the exercises I need to do fix me up and keep me healthy. The problem is that sooner or later, I taper off doing them and in a couple of years I have a recurrence of the problem. If I had the exercises in an exercise video, I would put it into my rotation and would keep doing the exercises. They are usually so simple and require no to minimal weight ... and the upper body ones tend to be great for posture too.

Thanks for making your suggestion, Cher, and I hope that I haven't suggested anything too different from what you were thinking!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.