T shirt suggestion

divagirl

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I just wanted to give you what of course I think is a great suggestion...haha. I think you should have a cute little cartoon figure of yourself developed and put that on the front of your t-shirts kind of like those David & Goliath figures. Then on the back of your shirts put one of your famous quotes like:

"You can cheat this...but you'll only be cheating yourself"
or "I know your tired, but jump higher"

I can guarantee people would be all over those shirts.

Have a great day!

Tina

Great Suggestion Tina!

I also like the quote:

"You gotta stand tall,cause you look so good"

it was in body fusion,i think thats how it went!

>
>or "I know your tired, but jump higher"
>
>I can guarantee people would be all over those shirts.
>
>Have a great day!
>
>Tina

I LOVE that one!!! Also, "It's only a minute...You can do anything for a minute"

But, Tina's quote is my favorite.

Oh yeah...I like the "you can do anything for a minute" too. That's a lot better than...."only 16 more to go" when you swear you can only pull out 2 more...haha.

The figure could be a happy face doing step or lifting weights!!! Like the ones people add on their posts!!! They are so cute! What a good idea (from the original Tina post-er)!!!

This is a great idea. I would buy one in a heartbeat. As much as I love Cathe, I'm not wearing a shirt with just her name on the front. Most people I know have no idea who Cathe is. They might wonder why I'm wearing Cathe's "personal" shirt. I would hate for a stranger to think that I'm Cathe! Not exactly the best advertisement! LOL

As for quotes, how about the one from Low Impact Step:

"Can you do it with me? Can you do it with us?"

This is a great idea. I would buy one in a heartbeat. As much as I love Cathe, I'm not wearing a shirt with just her name on the front. Most people I know have no idea who Cathe is. They might wonder why I'm wearing Cathe's "personal" shirt. I would hate for a stranger to think that I'm Cathe! Not exactly the best advertisement! LOL

As for quotes, how about the one from Low Impact Step:

"Can you do it with me? Can you do it with us?"

I would love to buy a shirt like that--though I'd like a V-neck version which looks better with larger breasts. :)

I would love to buy a shirt like that--though I'd like a V-neck version which looks better with larger breasts. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.